2018 ALEXANDRIA tournament information
- This event is open to any team member and is optional.
- If we qualify for the State Tournament, only athletes that attended the Alexandria event will be eligible.
- Fees will be covered by the team this year, so there is no additional cost for athletes.
- If you plan to attend you must commit to being there and be on time as no registration refunds are permitted.
- You must tell Mr. Duden or Mr. Illies you want to attend BEFORE the end of the school day on May 4th.
- The event will be all day on June 11th at the Alexandria Shooting Park.
- Coach check-in is at 7:00am, opening ceremonies at 8:00am, and shooting starts at 8:30am.
- The scheduled station and shoot time is TBA -- You must check in with me no later than 30 minutes before the scheduled time
- We will be going as a team on the mini-bus and expect to leave Oklee at 3:45am.
- If you are driving down and/or back with a parent, I need written permission BEFORE we leave.
- You are welcome to bring a pillow and blanket to rest on the drive down and back.
- I recommend you attach a name tag to your shotgun (tape on butt stock is good).
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Remember to wear your uniform.
- Food stands will be open at the range (bring money), or you may bring a lunch or snacks.
- Bring your shotgun and all equipment (including cleaning kit) with you.
- All athletes will be shooting 100 targets, Let me know if you need ammunition, so I can make sure we have enough
- If you have any questions, contact Mr. Illies at: